Sarah Owens was having a busy year. She had just given birth to triplets a few months before and then she was slated to move to a new home. As if changing three times the amount of diapers wasn’t tough enough, now she had to do it while packing up the place and moving into the location. Sarah couldn’t be happier with her 5-month-old triplets Ethan, Noah and Charlie Owens.

Because they were born premature, the single mother had a world of difficult on her hands. With the father out of the picture, she was burdened with the entire responsibility of caring for the children and getting her life situated. Part of this challenge included moving to a better home. But he neighbors reported that she did an amazing job.

Being a single mother is difficult – especially when you’re the person responsible for three infants and the household. But neighbor Anne Way told The Sun that Sarah Owens was doing an amazing job.

“Their mum doted on them, she is a lovely girl and a good mother who gets lots of help from her parents. They were beautiful little boys and coming along well.”

“She was often seen wheeling the triplets around estate – they were all boys and she doted on them,” another neighbor agreed.

Owens lived with her triplets in Bridgend, Wales in a small house. But everything changed one Saturday morning when Sarah went in to check on the three boys and found that Charlie and Noah had stopped breathing.

Sarah immediately called in the emergency. And as the rescuers worked to revive the babies, she tried to calm herself. But the tragedy could not be reversed. Charlie and Noah could not be revived. Sarah had lost two of her boys.

Way told The Sun, “It was awful, I saw a fireman carrying one of the babies out in his arms. The poor little thing was gray in the face, I would say he was already dead. They worked on the other one in the ambulance but there was nothing they could do.”

Ethan, the surviving triplet, was perfectly fine. But his mother is distraught.

Now investigators are trying to figure out how two of the triplets died in the night. The possibility of sudden infant death syndrome is still an option. But they also think it might have been carbon monoxide poisoning.

Carbon monoxide is colorless and odorless. It is hard to tell if you’re exposed to dangerous levels of the gas. That’s why you need a monitor.

Every year more than 150 Americans die accidentally from carbon monoxide poisoning.

At the time of the accident, Owens was preparing her family for a move because the landlord had just sold the home out from under her.

And since the tragedy, the triplets’ godmother, Siobhan Boyd, created a GoFundMe campaign to help alleviate Sarah’s “financial stress.”

“It’s dreadful for her – how will she ever get over something like that?” the neighbor told The Sun.

What is your reaction to this tragedy?